The first patrol system in the world to combine 5 devices into 1:
- Guard Tour — the ActiveGuard Patrol System enables monitoring of mobile worker time and attendance in Real Time. All data is transmitted through GSM Phone networks allowing second by second updates on a web based live patrol monitoring system.
- Lone Worker — the PANIC button allows immediate communication with a control room in case of emergency - tremendously improving the safety and security of your employees.
- Contact Phone — a control room can call an employee in order to reassure them that assistance is at hand or advise them of missed or unfinished patrols.
- SMS Exceptions – live web system automatically flags late or missed patrols by email/SMS to supervisors and on screen via a live data monitor.
- Web Software Platform – access to reports Anytime and Anywhere. Fully secure with remote automated data backups.
ActiveGuard has secure 2 way voice communication - so why use an expensive and fragile mobile phone?
- ActiveGuard users cannot make calls although they can let supervisors know they need a call by pressing “Call Me” button.
- The monitoring station operator can call ActiveGuard anytime in the same way as a mobile phone.
- Each ActiveGuard unit is programmed to answer calls ONLY from authorised numbers.
- No need for Check Calls - ActiveGuard acts as a check call system to verify the staff member is on-site.